Casual floral wedding invitations are an ideal choice for a garden or seaside weddings, calling to mind breezy afternoons and bright sunny days. If your wedding is more formal, look for streamline invitations.
A single calla lily silhouette against a plain background, for example, can make a traditional and formal statement. Calla Lily Wedding Invitations are always an elegant choice for wedding stationery, and their graceful shape is influenced by the romantic art deco era. Or, if you’re planning a wedding with a Roaring Twenties or Fabulous Forties theme, embossed calla lily invitations are great ways to get your guests into the mood of the celebration.
Floral themed contemporary wedding invitations can also feature a curvy, stylized botanical design in white across a colored top border. This design can be echoed in the border color, giving the invitation a fresh, bright look that is both elegant and simple at the same time. This design incorporates color, simplistic design and asymmetrical layout to create a fresh, memorable design that you’ll want to frame and display on your wall for years to come.
Related Posts via Categories
- Terrific Wedding Invitations Promise You of an Impressive Wedding
- Fantastic Pink Wedding Invitations Spice up Your Nuptial
- Romantic Rose Wedding Invitations Add Spark to Your Marriage Ceremony
- Affordable & Personalized Wedding Invitations Ideas
- Choose Humorous Wedding Invitations to Make Your Guests Happy
- 2011 Summer Wedding Invitation Ideas
- Fresh Orange Choice For Your Spring Cards
- Hot Spring Invites 2011 For Your Coming Wedding
- Creative Option For Orange Color Invite
- Where to Get The Best African American Style Invites