Custom invitations now are a rising trend. They reflect a shift in the general wedding culture, which is placing more of an emphasis on unique style and personal expression. Couples don’t want to go for the generic experience, but want to put some personal spice into their ceremony.
If you are going for classic wedding invitation look there’s nothing like a beautiful ribbon to seal in the romantic appearance of your invite. Anything wrapped in a bow is bound to breed excitement, and a wedding invitation is no exception. From twinkly and sparkly to shiny satin, thick luxurious grosgrain or traditional velvet, ribbon is a great way to add texture and character to your invite.
Pressed flowers are a great added invitation accessory for spring weddings or a rustic theme. Available in a wide range of colors and types, the perfect dried flower can complement your invitation’s color scheme and put a smile on your recipients’ faces.
For the ultimate in customization, consider including a photo of the future bride and groom with each invitation. If you met later in life, how about a picture of the two of you when you first met or a current picture taken at the location where you met? Including a picture in your custom wedding invitations is one more great way to get guests in the right frame of mind for the big day!
Whether your invitation taste is quirky or classic, customized cards are a great way to combine professional quality with a personal touch. No matter how you decide to customize, just remember to stay true to your personality. A little customization can go a long way.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation Budget Idea To Have Cheap but Unigue Look
- Romantic Rose Wedding Invitations Add Spark to Your Marriage Ceremony
- Custom Wedding Invitations – The Best Way to Show Your Personality
- Try To Make Your Own Wedding Card
- Creating Your Own Custom Wedding Invitation
- Which Invite Will You Choose? Factory Or Custom
- Unique And Beautiful Invitation Choice Is A Creative Thing
- Personal Touch By Monogram wedding invitations
- Creative Photo Wedding Invitations
- Custom Wedding Invitations For Your Unique Day