Keep these tips in mind when you want to craft wedding invitations. You know it’s not only a simple little thing. What do you need to care? Just pay attention to these invites etiquette below.
- Wedding invitations should be sent out six to eight weeks prior to the big event.
- Envelopes should not be computer generated. That means addressed by hand only.
- Make your guest list according to your budget. First on the list, of course, should be parents, siblings, grandparents and other close relatives.Family friends and close friends are added next. Finally, co-workers and business associates can be invited if there’s room for more people.
- Prepare everything well included in your wedding invitation:
R.S.V.P.card: Guests should let their hosts know if they will be attending the event by the date
- The wording of the invitation is rather important. It indicates who will be hosting and the type of event guests should expect. You can read the article about wedding invitation wording.